štvrtok 4. apríla 2013

Drawn out of the drawer

        


necklace by vikky.salmon
photography by zuzstu
model Katarina

Some time has passed since I have produced this necklace inspired by the era of Baroque.
Works of Rembrandt and Caravaggio, as well as modern jewellery designers led to this outcome.
It lacked a name, but spontaniously I came up with one.
'Drawn out of the drawer' is how it goes.
The necklace was inpired by old standards, I added little modern twists to it and here is what it turned out to be.
Gold to represent richness, vivid colours to represent the symbolical richness.


04/04/2013 xxx

2 komentáre:

  1. LOVE THIS NECKLACE!
    As you probably already know, I'm the biggest fan of your hand-made jewellery :) So if you ever decide to sell your stuff, be sure I'll be the first in line!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť