štvrtok 18. apríla 2013

Hard times

This video, portraying the making of has given me some hard time.
The time I spent while cutting out each piece of lino out of the A4 format,
the sweat I have lost while the printing of it under pressure.
I tell you, it was worth it,
worth one of those things you achieve so much satisfaction from.


Ona


Ono

hand-made prints by vikky.salmon

I know there is a lot to work on, but the amount of satisfaction I got from it is worth it.
Repeating myself I know, but I guess there are no words to explain.
Looking at the theme of consumerism, I feel I have not fallen into the viscious cycle...
I satisfy myself with little things called - art.


18/04/2013 xxx

2 komentáre:

  1. I repeat myself 100th time but it is so awsome!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. it's just so awesome we are smacked with your creativity!! Fantastically cool

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť