sobota 20. októbra 2012

Friday there was no still life waiting for us...

I walked into the studio and what I was expecting to be there, was not there.
I sat down as did the others and I wondered what would happen. 
Suddenly we were told there would come a model and we would be drawing...not an act. 
But a lady in various unexpected positions and the time limit would be short. And in fact it was. You had to act, go for it and not waste time

Use various media and portray what struck you the most. 
xxx
I made about 50 pieces and some of my favourites are out here. 
I was shocked a bit at first but in the end I enjoyed it a lot!
After the session I was filled with passion and great amout of positive energy










photos by vikky.salmon

20/10/2012 xxx


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára