štvrtok 4. októbra 2012

Steal some time for yourself...

I am quite afraid, when it comes to stealing time for myself...

I think I should stood up to all the workload at times and take a break. From time to time I do, and this is what comes out. Preliminary sketches for a future 'study' in acrylic paint. The task is to make 3 sets of 8 pictures under the topic of 'scenery'.


The result of my 45 minutes of mixing the paint,layering it on paper, and repeating it again and again.

The leftover of paint just fascinated me too much that I could not let them be washed away dow the sink... this is what came out of them.



After I had enought fun, there came the washing. 







And all the colour vanished...

photo by vikky.salmon


P.S.: While I was sketching this a young couple came about and started to do a photoshoot. I can't tell which one of us stared at the other more. Me? Them? :)

04/10/2012 xxx

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára