piatok 12. októbra 2012

Naive, is one of them...

Of what? Of my characteristics. 
I thought the cabbage would be gone by this Friday but it wasn't. Which was both a positive and a negative surprise at first. Another 3.5 hours of focusing at it... but this time I was able to use colour! :) 
xxx
As he said, from the beginning it looked 'kiepsko' but in the end it turned out good. He concluded that we shall always fight till the end and I nodding in agreement.
Here are the results.
I have to say, I felt uncertain at first, the sketch was not great, but I slowly got passionate about it and made it into this.



photos by vikky.salmon

And at the end I felt a bit like this:
Emiliana Torrini-Jungle drum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9vkd7Rp-g

12/10/2012 xxx

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára