streda 17. októbra 2012

I told you, it made me tick

I got the the end, and here is what came out of it. 
Politics and Art made me react to the era my parents and siblings had to go through, the things they had to suffer as according to some. They did not have the freedom, they had to go with the crowd. They were not allowed what they wanted to do, they could not wear what they wanted to...and today they always refer to the line:

'Oh, if I had the chances you have at your age, everything would have been different.'

I value the fact I get to express myself, be me and therefore I would like to express it through this T-shirt.
All I will say is: 

'Thanks I get to be my kind of original'. 



photos by vikky.salmon

Does your family have an impact on your viewpoint too?


17/10/2012 xxx


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára